Boom boom boom. on Thursday, June 30, 2011 , 12:40 am
Blogger's being a bitch so i ain't gonna upload all the pictures.

Celebrated Shaheedah's 21th birthday
at the Amara Sanctuary Resort.

I should say, their service was excellent.

As i wasn't sure where the villa was,
the service crew over there offered to bring me over
to the villa i was suppose to go to.

I thought i was gonna walk there but
instead, they drove me there in a buggey!

Maybe i am just making a hoohah out of something
that is not really that un-common
but them doing this type of service in Singapore is un-seen.
At least un-seen YET from me.



Birthday Girl.


Ouch!


What else do you expect us to do on
your birthday when there's a pool in our villa?



Ladies.


Most of the guys.







Well... the past week haven't been kind to me.

I haven't spoke to my mom for a week or so?

Yes. I made a mistake but it's really distasteful for you
to ignore me(I IGNORE BACK) and asking
me to move out(AGAIN).
I can understand if you give me your nagging and badass
bitch scolding but to this extend is really too much.

Like i can be bothered?? :):)

Photobucket
TWITTER


Kino
Republic Polytechnic
5th Nov
Loves Rock.
Needs To HeadBang


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Bark







Layout: 16thday x