on Thursday, October 07, 2010 , 11:05 pm
I always thought my parents would grow old
together hand in hand.
I remember once seeing a couple in their late
fifties holding hand and walking while
i was waiting for the bus to go school many years back.
Something like (below)


That was how i pictured in my mind how
my parents would be ike in the future and i
even smiled to myself.

But i am kinda surprised at how fast things
can change just afew years later.

Now they can quarrel over things so small that
i wonder if they just wanna find fault
with each other as each fight, always ballooned
into something so huge that both
wouldn't talk for days.

And yesterday was one of the biggest fight ever
and they are no longer talking.
Mom wanna move out and Dad say he is tired
from always giving in to her.

But so far, they are not contemplating on
divorcing yet but nearing it.

I myself, is sick of all this bullshit
and seriously and secretly, i hope they would
get divorced so all this fuckness can end.

I started to put those thoughts of
divorce into my parents head today.
I don't know if this is right but if the marriage
is so drainning on both parties,
it would probably better if they were to split.

At least they would be happier?
I think that would be for the best.

Photobucket
TWITTER


Kino
Republic Polytechnic
5th Nov
Loves Rock.
Needs To HeadBang


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Bark







Layout: 16thday x